Network cables are fundamental components that keeps the virtual world connected. However, maintaining a network connection is a challenging task. To ease the complexity of the task on hand, Hobbes had developed the TOOLTest. An effective tool created for network professionals to ensure network cables performance are stable and reliable.
Hobbes TOOLTEST "Two-In-One" Network Cable Tool is an innovative device that is designed to combines two equipment crucial for creating, maintaining, and troubleshooting network cable systems. TOOLTEST is composed of a crimper tool for crimping modular plugs and a cable map tester to verify wire configuration and shield/ground integrity. By combining two important tools, it enables network professionals to perform the task quicker, easier, and more efficiently.
- Crimping Tool and Cable Tester In One
- Crimper Tool:
- Single and Multi–Wired Cable Crimping
- Modular Crimping Plugs: 8P8C: RJ-45, 6P6C: RJ-12 6P4C: RJ-11
- Integrated Cable Stripper and Cutter
- Cable Tester
- Testing for both UTP and STP cable
- Testing Cable Continuity: Opens, Shorts, and Miss–Wires
- Verification of Shield/Ground Integrity
- Pin–to–Pin Configuration
- 2 Test Modes: Single Test or Continous Test
- Auto Power Saving Feature
- Low Power Indicator
Part# HTC-0022 TOOLTEST TOOLTEST Cable Tester & Crimper Tool "Two-In-One"