SMARTFiber II and OPTISource 850/1300 Kit is a vital and valuable fiber testing kit designed for network professionals. It contains two essential devices needed during installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting optical network systems.
SMARTFiber II is the latest version of the SMARTFiber that includes six wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625) in measuring the power of fiber optic cabling systems. SMARTFiber II is equipped with an interchangeable interface for testing FC, ST, and SC type connectors. It uses InGaAs to improved sensitivity and temperature stability with a dynamic range of +3 to –60dBm. SMARTFiber is designed to simultaneously receive modulated signals at 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz for identifying and continuity testing of both Singlemode and Multimode fiber cables.
Optical Light Source
The OPTISource 850nm/1300nm wavelength is a continuous, high-stability LD light source used for signal attenuation, certification, fault detection, breaks, and bends of fiber cables.
SMARTFiber II and OPTISource 850/1300 Kit ensures signal attenuation, certification, fault detection, breaks, and bends of multimode fiber cables. It is an ideal kit designed to delivers exceptional functionality and accuracy for optimizing fiber networks, installation, lab research, optical development, maintenance, and a variety of other optical network operations.
SMARTFiber II (Power Meter)
- 6 Operating Wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- Interchangeable Connectors: FC, ST, SC, and 2.5mm (optional) type interface for maximum flexibility
- Sensor Type: InGaAs for greater sensitivity and stability
- Dynamic Range: +3 to –60dBm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB±1nW@1300nm /1310nm /1490nm/1550nm; ±0.25dB±1nW@850nm/1625nm
- 2 Unit Measurement: dBm & Watt
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with Hobbes OPTISource
as laser light source)
- Reduce downtime and interruptions
- Battery indicator & auto power-off function
- Rugged, Compact, and Portable Design
OPTISource 850/1300 (Optical Light Source)
- Wavelength: 850nm/1300nm
- High-Stability LD Light Source
- Interchangeable Connector: FC, SC, and ST Type Interface
- 3 Output Modes: CW, MOD, Auto–Identify
- CW and 270Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz modulated signals
- Auto "Power Off"
FM-257836PK1 SMARTFiber II and OPTISource 850/1300 Kit - LD Light Source 850nm/1300nm Wavelength