SMARTFiber and OPTISource 1310/1550 Kit is an essential and efficient fiber testing equipment kit that includes a Power Meter and Optical Light Source.
The SMARTFiber is a four wavelength (850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm) Fiber Optic Power Meter used for measuring the optical power from fiber optic cabling systems. It includes interchangeable connectors for testing FC, ST, and SC type interface. It utilizes InGaAs photodiode for greater sensitivity and temperature stability. It is suitable for testing single-mode and multimode fiber cables. SMARTFiber is capable of simultaneously receiving modulated signals at 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz for identifying and continuity testing of fiber cables.
When using with the OPTISource 1310/1550 high-stability LD light source, this kit ensures signal attenuation, certification, fault detection, breaks, and bends of multimode fiber cables. It is an ideal kit designed for network professionals during installation and maintenance to minimizing interruptions and downtime of optical network cabling systems.
SMARTFiber (Power Meter)
- Quad Operating Wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1550nm
- Interchangeable Connectors: FC, ST, SC, and 2.5mm (optional) type interface for maximum flexibility
- Sensor Type: InGaAs for greater sensitivity and stability
- Dynamic Range: +3 to –60dBm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB±1nW@1300nm /1310nm /1550nm; ±0.25dB±1nW@850nm
- 2 Unit Measurement: dBm & Watt
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with Hobbes OPTISource
as laser light source)
- Reduce downtime and interruptions
- Battery indicator & auto power-off function
- Rugged, Compact, and Portable Design
OPTISource 1310/1550 (Optical Light Source)
- Wavelength: 1310nm/1550nm
- High-Stability LD Light Source
- Interchangeable Connector: FC, SC, and ST Type Interface
- 3 Output Modes: CW, MOD, Auto–Identify
- CW and 270Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz modulated signals
- Auto "Power Off"
Part# 257836DK2 SMARTFiber & OPTISource 1310/1550 Kit - LD Light Source 1310nm/1550nm Wavelength