DigiWiFi Pro is a handy device for analyzing and locating Wi-Fi signals on the go. It’s capable of detecting Wi-Fi signals and provides a clear description of each wireless access point up to 300 feet (90m) in an open area. The DigiWiFi Pro analyzes the signal detected and provides wireless signal strength, network ID (SSID), channel, and status (open or encrypted) on its large LCD screen. With its compact design, it fits comfortably in your hand and effortless to keep in your pocket. With its integrated audible tone notification “beep” function, it makes it even much easier to locate Wi-Fi signals, eliminating having to pull out your computer or drain your cell phone batteries.
DigiWiFi Pro is also functional in testing your Wi-Fi Network Signal during set-up. The information obtained will offer valuable informaiton to determine if configured to your standards (signal strength, network ID (SSID), encryption, and channel). Furthermore, detecting signal strength is helpful when determining an optimal location when setting up Wi-Fi devices.
In today’s world, wireless communication and Wi-Fi Technology is being built into just about every piece of electronic equipment on the market today and the DigiWiFi is the tool for your wireless network detection needs.
- Digital WiFi Detector / Locator
- Large LCD screen with backlight for clear description/information
- Analyze and displays signal strength, network ID (SSID), encryption status, and channel
- Displays information for each network detected when multiple access points (APs) are found
- Displays APs signal strength in order from multiple APs detected
- Detects IEEE 802.11 b/g wireless signals
- Analyzes and identifies wireless equipment name and channel
- Displays encryption status for each wireless component
- Coverage up to 300 ft. (90m) open environment
- Compact and portable design (easy to put in pockets)
Part# WL-F601 Pro DigiWiFi