The LAN ID Network Device Link and Speed Status Identifier is an essential tool for verifying and troubleshooting Local Area Networks (LAN). It is designed for network administrators, technicians, and installers to quickly determine LAN status and diagnose issues during installation and repair. It displays the status of network devices to determine whether it is running a 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network. With an ethernet standard “auto-negotiation” function, LAN ID obtains the operating speed of local area networks and determines data transmission for LAN devices. This allows devices to configure to the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Determine and Display Current Active/Online LAN Status
- Determines Link Speed and Transmitting Packets
- Determines if the connection is working in Full-Duplex Mode or Half-Duplex Mode
- RJ-45 flexible connector tip can be connected with standard network equipment and jack, NIC (Network Interface Card) testing
- IEEE 802.3 compliant Fast Ethernet PHY negotiation
- LED indicators test and monitor line connection status and determine features of the device being tested.
- Power down mode to reduces power consumption
Part# 256655 LAN ID Network Device Link/Speed Identifier