LANtest Kit is one of the most dependable and cost-effective wire-mapping device in the market. It is designed and developed for cable installers and network professionals but simple enough for home-user to test for cable issues. LANtest Kit tests and identifies cable faults of coaxial cable, modular telephone cables, and ethernet cables. It provides the cable pin configuration to determine if it is open, short, miss-wire, or crossed pairs. It supports two test modes that allow users to perform manual or automatic testing on both the main unit and remote terminator. LANtest Kit is an inexpensive device to ensure networks are running smoothly in every network environment.
- Test pin configuration of RJ45 (cat5/cat5e/cat6/cat7) 10/100/1000Base-T, 10Base2 Thin Ethernet Cable
- Test RJ11 Modular Cables 356A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring Cable
- Test Coaxial Cables
- Wire-Mapping, Cable Continuity Testing: Open, Short, Miss-Wire and Shield/Ground Test
- Main Unit and Remote Terminator Testing (LED Indicators)
- 2 Test Functions: Automatic or Manual Scan