LANtest Pro and Tone Tracing Probe Kit is a kit that includes a LAN tester to verify the status of Ethernet twisted pair cables. It is used to tests cable faults such as open circuit, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs, split pairs, and shield integrity. With its dual-mode Tone Generator feature, it allows users to easily trace, locate, differentiate, and identify the cable in the network with the included Tone Tracing Probe.
The LANtest Pro Kit is light and portable so it is convenient to carry to any network sites. It is compact in design that the remote terminator is conveniently attached to the main unit and detaches when testing cables at a distant end. This assures the remote unit is always on hand and prevent the possibility of loss or damages. The LANtest Pro Kit, is the ideal cable testing kit for identifying and verifying cables in a network.
- Tests cable wiring faults: open, short, reverse, crossed, and split pairs; verification of shield integrity
- Simple to read LED indicator
- Remote terminator for testing pre-installed cables
- Quick and easy to read fault display, debug mode for detailed fault identification
- Tone generator: single and dual-tone mode
- Auto sleep mode to decrease power consumption
- 3 color LED indicator display telephone line polarity, continuity, and voltage testing
- 3 modes of operation for different environmental situations
- Amplifies both single and dual-tone
- Special inductive tip to prevent accidental shorts
- Traces and identifies wires or cable without damaging cable insulation
- Adjustable volume level for various work environments
- Power switch to prevent battery drain
Part# 256652ATK-R LANtest Pro & Probe Kit