The LANtest Pro is a handheld Ethernet twisted pair cables tester designed for network installation, maintenance, and a troubleshooting tool. It tests cable continuity for open, short, crossed, reverse, and split pairs in an instant. The LANtest Pro is designed with a Tone Generator for locating and tracing cable wires behind drywalls, wood, and other enclosures. When used with an Amplifier Probe, it can identify individual cables within a bundle of cables or detect breakage points along the length of the cable (See: Part# 256652ATK-R LANtest Pro Kit)
LANtest Pro is a practical tool in ensuring cables are properly configured to achieve a strong connection between source and destination. It includes a remote terminator for performing cable tests on cables that are in distant ends. The remote terminator is designed to attach to the main unit to prevent loss or damages but also includes a case/storage for easy transport to any job site. The LANtest Pro is the ideal cable testing equipment for installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting networks.
- Tests cable wiring faults: open, short, reverse, crossed, and split pairs; verification of shield integrity
- Remote terminator for testing pre-installed cables or cables with distant ends
- Quick and easy to read fault display, debug mode for detailed fault identification
- Tone generator: single and dual-tone mode (compatible with cable tracers available in the market)
- Auto sleep mode to decrease power consumption
Part# 256652AT-R LANtest Pro Network Cable Tester & Tone Generator