The Mini Power Minder manages the power supplied to devices when not in use saving money from consuming electricity. This amazing, easy-to-use device will automatically power “on” or “off” devices connected by simply powering the computer “on” or “off”.
Just simply power “on” the computer and the Mini Power Minder smart circuit sends an “on” signal to the secondary socket which will automatically power “on” the device connected like monitors, printers, speakers, and many more. For additional sockets, the Power Minder supports power strips for additional devices. What’s more, it is also a surge protector safeguarding your devices from power surges, inconsistent spikes, lightning strikes, and power overloads. With its design, the Mini Power Minder is compact to accommodate tight/limited spaces and portable for protection on the go.
- Automatically Power Devices "On" or "Off" Simultaneously with Computer
- Surge Protection (Line to Neutral, Line to Ground, Neutral to Ground)
- AC Maximum Spike Capacity: 4500amp (8/20 sec)
- TVSS Rating: L-N330V, L-G330V, N-G330V
- Input Voltage: AC 120V 50/60Hz
- Power Rating: 1800 VA
- Output Current" 15A Max
- Overload Protection
- USB Cable Included
- Compact & Portable
Part# PG-2001A-R Mini Power Minder Surge Protection