Hobbes NETfinder Plus is a constructive tool designed to support professionals, technicians, and network administrators during installation, maintenance, repair of network and telephone cable systems. The NETfinder Plus includes 1 Remote and 8 Identification Remote for organizing cables in larger network infrastructures. It is equipped with a Tone Generator that is compatible with Probes available in the market and it is equipped with a Port-Finder function to easily locate the corresponding wall socket to the hub/switch/router.
The NETfinder Plus identifies open, shorted, reversed, crossed, or split pairs wiring faults and displays the cable status on a simple to read display indicator. With an integrated memory, testing multiple cable pin-outs is simple and effective. It is the perfect companion for both commercial and residential network applications.
- Cable Test: Network and Telephone Cables
- Identify Wiring Faults/Continuity: Open, Short, Reverse, Cross, Split Pairs and Shield/Ground Test
- Cable Organizer: 1 Test Remote Terminator and 8 ID Remote Terminator
- Tone Generator: Identify Cables (behind walls or in a bundle of cables)
- Port-Finder Function (send a signal to the hub/switch/router to locate the corresponding socket)
- Quick Test (for mass cable testing)
- Built-In Memory: Memorizes Cable Pin-Out (simplify mass cable testing)
Part# 256777-R NETfinder Plus