PoE is a Power Over Ethernet Detector/PoE Tester that can be used for PSE (Power Source Equipment) power supply status detection during PoE system and system installation It distinguishes whether the PSE power supply is under the IEEE 802 3AF/AT/PoE/PoE/BT standard (Passive Mode) or by non-standard mode (Active Mode). It monitors the power supply status of PSE by establishing a connection with Hobbes PoE PDS (Powered Device Simulator - included). ). PoEz is equipped with an OLED high-resolution display for a clear visual result of voltage, current, and power in various environmental settings.
Due to the power of networks, PoE technology expanded beyond common networking applications that make PoEz an essential companion tool to test cabling infrastructure and protect expensive network types of equipment such as PoE cameras, VOIP phones, Wi-Fi devices, POS Systems, and many other PoE devices. PoE is an innovative, compact, powerful, informative, and cost-effective device to assist, guide, and protect your investment during PoE system set-ups.
- Check the existence of PoE in seconds
- Identify and detect PoE type
- Troubleshoot the IEEE 802 3af/ 802 3at (PoE+)/ PoE/ PoE/ 802 3BT Type 3 (4PPoE) and 802 3BT Type 4 standards PoE systems
- Identify if PSE is Active or Passive PoE
- Includes Hobbes PoE PDS to simulate a power device (PD) to activate ports on PoE switches and determine issues
- Compact and lightweight design
- No batteries needed (PoE powered)
Part# 256318K 256318K PoEz Kit - Power Over Ethernet Detector with Powered Device Simulator Kit