SMARTFiber II is the latest version of the SMARTFiber that includes six wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625) in measuring the power of fiber optic cabling systems. SMARTFiber II is equipped with an interchangeable interface for testing FC, ST, and SC type connectors. It uses InGaAs to improved sensitivity and temperature stability with a dynamic range of +3 to –60dBm. SMARTFiber is designed to simultaneously receive modulated signals at 270Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz for identifying and continuity testing of both Singlemode and Multimode fiber cables.
SMARTFiber II Optical Power Meter delivers exceptional functionality and accuracy for optical network operations, installation, lab research and development, and maintenance to ensure an optimized fiber network.
- 6 Operating Wavelengths: 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm
- Interchangeable Connectors: FC, ST, SC, and 2.5mm (optional) type interface for maximum flexibility
- Sensor Type: InGaAs for greater sensitivity and stability
- Dynamic Range: +3 to –60dBm
- Accuracy: ±0.15dB±1nW@1300nm /1310nm /1490nm/1550nm; ±0.25dB±1nW@850nm/1625nm
- 2 Unit Measurement: dBm & Watt
- Automatic wavelength detection (when used with Hobbes OPTISource
as laser light source)
- Reduce downtime and interruptions
- Battery indicator & auto power-off function
- Rugged, Compact, and Portable Design
Part# FM-257836 SMARTFiber Pro II Fiber Optic Power Meter (850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625)