Hobbes SURVLtest Multi-Function IP / CCTV System Camera Tester is an installation and troubleshooting tester for IP Digital/HD Coax/Analog camera systems. The 1920 x 1200 resolution enables it to display network HD and analog cameras in high resolution for numerous ONVIF PTZ and PTZ cameras. SURVLtest is capable of supplying power to cameras with the built-in PoE/PoE+ (Power Over Ethernet) or its internal Li-Ion battery (12V DC), eliminating the need for external power adapters or injectors.
SURVLtest provides users the ability to power, configure, document, and troubleshoot network surveillance camera systems. It allows inexperienced users to simply and quickly connect to system cameras without difficulty and aid professional installers complete system tasks with ease and efficiency increasing productivity from start to finish.
- 7 inch IPS touch screen, 1920*1200 resolution, 8MP TVI, 8MP CVI, 8MP AHD H. 265/H. 264, 4K video display via mainstream
- Video Mode:
- 1 channel BNC input & 1 channel BNC looped output, NTSC/PAL (Auto adapt)
- IP camera test 4K/H. 265/H. 264: IP Discovery/Quick ONVIF/IPC test/RTSP play/Client APK
- IP & CVBS test (IP & CVBS test at the same time), converter test from analog to digital with a dual test window
- Coaxial HD test 8MP TVI camera test, 3840 x 2160P 12. 5/15 FPS, UTC control/call OSD menu
- HDMI input: 1 Channel HDMI input, support 1080P
- Image zoom: 4X zoom capacity to enlarge the image, screen snapshot, record, save, view and playback
- Analog Video Out: Color bar generator: Output one channel PAL/NTSC color bar video signal for testing monitor or video cable
- Compatible with various cameras
- ONVIF and Non-ONVIF camera test:
- A comprehensive range of ONVIF and non-ONVIF camera setup tools ensuring proper camera installation (aim, focus, PTZ presets, network settings (IP), video settings, and more).
- Auto HD function that detects HD analogy transmission specification
- Power cameras with Li-Ion Battery (DC12V 3A) or PoE+ (PSE network pass-through) – Eliminating the need for external power adaptors and injectors.
- Measure PoE switch or PSE power supply voltage and cable connection status
- Camera identification for faster login using IP discovery function (IP automates the process of connecting to IP cameras to allowing users to configure IP cameras easily as analog cameras).
- Supports multiple video screen images and generates an installation test report (PDF) to illustrate camera parameters that can be sent from the job site via email or other file sharing service.
- RJ45 TDR Data Cable Test: cable pair status, length, attenuation, reflectivity, impedance, skew, etc.
- UTP cable test: Test UTP cable connection status and displays on the screen
Digital Cable Tracer and Tone Generator: Search BNC cable, network cable, and telephone cable
Network Test: Trace, route, link monitor, DHCP server, port flashing, Ping test
- Built-in Wi-Fi (speed 150M) and display the wireless camera image
- Audio Test: Test sound condition (2 channel: 1 audio signal + 1 headphone jack)
- Data Monitor: Captures and analyze the command data from the controlling device (ability to send hexadecimal)
- Operation Time: 10 hours working time after 5~6 hours charging
- Languages: English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Italian, French, Polish, Spanish, Deutsch
- HST319 (SURVLtest)
- DC12V 2A power adaptor
- Cable Tracer Probe
- Polymer lithium ion battery (7.4V DC 5000mAh)
- BNC cable
- RS485 cable
- Output power cable
- Audio cable
- Safety cord
- Tester pouch
- User manual
- 8GB SD card
Part# HST319 SURVLtest Multi-Function IP/CCTV Tester for IP Digital/HD Coax/Analog System Camera